It is a known fact that the gaming industry can be quite competitive and highly competitive at times. However, no game company can make it to the top of their respective field. Certain qualities and features separate a great game from an average one or even make it a little bit worse. Also, if you want to prove yourself as a professional player, you can get Pokemon go accounts for sale. Here is a list of what makes pokemon go the best game in the gaming industry.
Points That Makes Pokemon Best
- The first-ever augmented reality experience. It changed how people view gaming and virtual environments in general.
- Pokemon Go was released on July 6th, 2016, making it one of the most downloaded apps quickly to follow suit with its predecessors, Candy Crush Saga and Temple Run 2.
- Pokémon Go was made by The Pokémon Company International and Niantic Inc. development team, with additional help from Google to power the AR features of the game.
- A lot of people play this game no matter where they are. It is available in different languages such as French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese, which makes it accessible to a lot of people across the world.
- Pokemon Go has an average review rating of 4+. It is considered an overall positive experience by most gamers who play it.
- This can be attributed to its new innovative approach to making gaming more interactive by creating a virtual reality experience within the real world.
- Pokéstops and Gyms. These are the two main features of the game that made it become a huge hit.
- Pokéstops can be found in various places around the real world, such as parks, stores, churches, beaches and even libraries. Niantic has set them up to have an interactive experience with the fantasy world of Pokémon Go.
- A player must find these Pokéstops to collect additional resources, which will help them catch Pokémon faster.
- At gyms, a gym leader has to be challenged by other players to become their ally or enemy, depending on their team alignment.
- Gym leaders are found at landmarks where they reside. When players challenge a gym leader, they have to fight against their Pokémon. The player has to work hard to become the strongest Pokémon trainer in the game by defeating all the gym leaders and catching all the Pokémon which are available in their respective areas.
- Players travel through different places around their city in order to find and catch new Pokémon.
- They can also join one of three teams: Instinct, Valor, and Mystic.
- Players can train hard at gyms and earn badges as loyalty and other achievements, which can help them advance faster in the game.
- It has a simple control system that is easy to pick on and use.
The most important functions such as catching Pokémon, moving around, capturing new Pokémon and trading with the other players are all easily accessible by using only one screen of controls.